Fresh from the farm!
- Farm raised pork: bacon, sausage, chops, hams, roasts, ribs – year round while supplies last
- Farm raised beef: steaks, ground beef, roasts, ribs – year round while supplies last
- Fresh produce: spinach, kale, peppers, tomatoes, snap peas, carrots, summer squash – June, July, August. Limited supply
- Pumpkins and Squash – October at the Pumpkin Patch
- Honey – October at the Pumpkin Patch
- Eggs – Year round – Email us to get on our customer waiting list
- Sweet Corn – August & September
- Natalie’s amazing Jams and Jellies – October at the Pumpkin Patch
- Sugar & Spice baked goods – October at the Pumpkin Patch
- Handmade crafts – October at the Pumpkin Patch
- Snacks, treats and drinks – October at the Pumpkin Patch
Please email AndelinFamilyFarm@gmail.com to get our on our harvest update email list. We will notify you when we have new vegetables or meat to sell.
On Saturday’s and holidays at the Pumpkin Patch we usually have different food vendors and sometimes craft vendors.
Everything for sale is subject to availability. We do run out sometimes and the hens can only lay so many eggs a day! 😉